Salesforce BuildCentral Package (Salesforce Enterprise Edition or above is required. View package features.)
How to Integrate BuildCentral with Your Salesforce Account
- Have your Salesforce and BuildCentral login information ready.
- Install the latest BuildCentral package into your Salesforce account using the following URL:
After installing the BuildCentral package, connect your Salesforce account with your BuildCentral account using the following URL:
- Allow BuildCentral to access your Salesforce account.
- Log into www.constructionwire.com. Create a Saved Search and select Send to Salesforce.
- BuildCentral will upload new/updated projects from your Saved Search into your Salesforce account at the end of each business day.
- To display projects in Salesforce Account, add Visualforce module "Account Project List" to your Account Layout.
- To display projects in Salesforce Lead, add Visualforce module "Lead Project List" to your Lead Layout.